Sign in to follow this  
Grantlfc81

It’s gone mental again

Only 5 last month, although our stock profile was awful.

This month - 6 in 2 days. 3 Friday, 3 Thursday. 

Lessons learned from panic buying that’s for sure.

Two weeks nothing, next week 10 gone, this week nothing. I'm with Tradex - completely nonsensical. 

Refer to my fish/shoal analogy. In fact, I think I might copyright it and sell a poster version for people to pin up in their offices. 

49 minutes ago, EPV said:

Refer to my fish/shoal analogy. In fact, I think I might copyright it and sell a poster version for people to pin up in their offices. 

Don't start :lol:

1 hour ago, NOACROSS said:

Grant: how is the new site going apart from sales? 

It’s been really tough, we don’t have the forecourt until 1st September however we have the showroom which fits 4 cars and a desk. We can’t use the office yet as the roof started collapsing from rain damage so the carpenter has been in and it’s now sealed finally. So we will start the sales office refurbishment Monday - so much todo - we now only have 3 cars in stock as literally sold everything. 

When we get the cars on the forecourt as well as the showroom it’s going to be a gold mine hopefully. The site has 65 years of history on an incredibly busy well know Road and the previous company has a great reputation.

ill send pictures when all done but it’s a dog hole at present 

Ive hopefully landed on my feet here for once

Edited by Grantlfc81
  • Like 1

On 04/08/2018 at 2:00 PM, Grantlfc81 said:

It’s been really tough, we don’t have the forecourt until 1st September however we have the showroom which fits 4 cars and a desk. We can’t use the office yet as the roof started collapsing from rain damage so the carpenter has been in and it’s now sealed finally. So we will start the sales office refurbishment Monday - so much todo - we now only have 3 cars in stock as literally sold everything. 

When we get the cars on the forecourt as well as the showroom it’s going to be a gold mine hopefully. The site has 65 years of history on an incredibly busy well know Road and the previous company has a great reputation.

ill send pictures when all done but it’s a dog hole at present 

Ive hopefully landed on my feet here for once

Good luck with it all, sounds exciting.. something youre really looking forward too.. onward and upward as they say!

On 06/08/2018 at 10:07 AM, Area 51 said:

Good luck with it all, sounds exciting.. something youre really looking forward too.. onward and upward as they say!

Thanks mate, office is coming along nicely now all boarded out. Need to ply line the roof tomorrow and put some insulation in then can finally get the skirting board down and possibly start painting!