Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

test locations back !

Just now, have a word with the wife said:

On the mot history you can once again see test location, you'll need the latest log book though and enter the 11 digit number :)

Just spotted this too, have you tried one? Do you have to enter v5c number to view each years test station? Would get proper tedious very quickly!

11 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

not tried, all log books at work ! 

Lol, I'll get up then!! Entered it into the latest box, first time it came up with an error, the second time all the stations came up :) , que panic when we buy cars all serviced at the main dealer on the same day as MOT only to find they've been MOT'd here, there and every flippin' where!

Yeah worked for me too. I can’t see an advantage to this other than perhaps tracking down missing service info, possibly? Then again, I am a noob. 

2 minutes ago, EPV said:

I can’t see an advantage to this other than perhaps tracking down missing service info, possibly? 

v5c has no history of previous owner/s now, so if its been tested "all over country" you know its been about a bit, if its been tested at the same garage its more than likely been serviced there as well every year same time, its all about looking that bit deeper.

• Like 1

Yup, my kind of thing. Knowledge is power! Although would be ideal if you could somehow know all this before you buy it...

Indeed, could make buying a car with no service history a bit more rewarding..

Who honestly gives a toss? I’m more concerned with what’s written on the test - it could of been tested in Timbuktu for all I care.