Sign in to follow this  
palomine motors

Problem car, problem customer?

27 minutes ago, palomine motors said:

And sold the swapper this morning. Happy days

missed this,glad you are sorted,this is the worst part of the job the great unknown

i owned a tyre shop 32 years ago and i had a call saying the tyres i had just fitted one had blown out on the motorway and he was up an embankment and the motorway was blocked

i found out it was a so called friend trying to be clever

ive never spoken to him since

theres having a laugh but its a fine line between a joke and someone causing sleepless nights worrying the car you checked over had major safety issues when you were confident it was save at hand over

i would be fuming now

PM, the car was 16 years old, you did the job right by freshly MOT'd and safety checking it, both of which confirmed by third party professionals. Any garage offering safety checks is fishing for business, there's nothing wrong with this but if billy is expecting "gold for the price of silver" he should of bought new... GABANO.....  

BTW...... I know I've I'm the first to use GABANO........ Sorry profusely :ph34r:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

PM, the car was 16 years old, you did the job right by freshly MOT'd and safety checking it, both of which confirmed by third party professionals. Any garage offering safety checks is fishing for business, there's nothing wrong with this but if billy is expecting "gold for the price of silver" he should of bought new... GABANO.....  

BTW...... I know I've I'm the first to use GABANO........ Sorry profusely :ph34r:

GABANO, in chilli oil. Lovely. Oh, hang on..... 

14 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

"gold for the price of silver"

:lol::lol::lol: Excellent. I’ll use this on my next CHAMPAGNE TASTE, LEMONADE MONEY punter who needs to INCREASE THEIR BUDGET OR LOWER THEIR EXPECTATIONS.