Sign in to follow this  
tradegirl

Devil's out to play

trade girl, back to your first point, no lights on the dash - does that mean you can see what the mileage actually is? if he has verbally abused you, make a note of the exact time and date of the call and make notes as to what was said. He can complain about the car, but he cant say that to anyone without some sort of comeback.  

5 hours ago, Matt Reid said:

trade girl, back to your first point, no lights on the dash - does that mean you can see what the mileage actually is? if he has verbally abused you, make a note of the exact time and date of the call and make notes as to what was said. He can complain about the car, but he cant say that to anyone without some sort of comeback.  

Matt, he said there's no power to the car whatsoever, no power to the dash, engine not turning over, nothing. Dead as a dodo. (Which is why I'm led to wonder if it's as simple as the alternator belt snapped and now the car's dead.) Anyway, despite there being no power at all electrical or otherwise, somehow he was able to give me the exact mileage while on the phone...I've got the call recorded, so...we'll see if I hear from him again.

11 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

Matt, he said there's no power to the car whatsoever, no power to the dash, engine not turning over, nothing. Dead as a dodo. (Which is why I'm led to wonder if it's as simple as the alternator belt snapped and now the car's dead.) Anyway, despite there being no power at all electrical or otherwise, somehow he was able to give me the exact mileage while on the phone...I've got the call recorded, so...we'll see if I hear from him again.

i do that with every phone call these days,hate to hear my own voice but small price to pay