Ocsltd

Transport recommendation

I need a non-runner picking up from BCA Blackbushe, back to me here near Peterborough. BCA can offer the service, but I could be waiting ages!! Can anyone on here recommend someone trust worthy and reliable who could do it fairly swiftly? Obviously the car would need to be winched on..

Cheers

Movex. 

Just stipulate on the “post a job” section that the car can’t be driven. Most of the transporters that have turned up here have winches. All of them actually. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EPV said:

Movex. 

Just stipulate on the “post a job” section that the car can’t be driven. Most of the transporters that have turned up here have winches. All of them actually. 

All sorted. Cheers.

On 20/06/2018 at 2:46 PM, Ocsltd said:

I need a non-runner picking up from BCA Blackbushe, back to me here near Peterborough. BCA can offer the service, but I could be waiting ages!! Can anyone on here recommend someone trust worthy and reliable who could do it fairly swiftly? Obviously the car would need to be winched on..

Cheers

Look at Motor Trade Delivery by AutoTrader. You place the job and vetted logistic firms buy it or bid for it. Approx £30 cheaper than usual logistics.  Great tool. 

Shiply has been good so far. Used 3 different firms and checked their feedback before booking. Sounds like;

- shiply

- movex

- motor trade delivery

are all worth checking 

8 minutes ago, justlooking said:

Shiply has been good so far. Used 3 different firms and checked their feedback before booking. Sounds like;

- shiply

- movex

- motor trade delivery

are all worth checking 

BHM recommended AnyVan last week and i’ve used them twice. Can’t be faulted. 

• Like 2