Sign in to follow this  
EPV

Car Gurus

Well I have to say after 3 weeks of dead enquiries, one of them actually came through! 

He said the difficulty was finding garage name and contact details but he managed to zoom in on one of the photos and saw the number in the background, gave me a call 8am and car was sold by 10am.

Can't complain for a free package.

I had an interesting conversation with my rep this morning. I am on the free account and have been for about 2 weeks now (had 3 ridiculous "leads" through).

He said I can see you have had 3 leads through, have you replied to them? I said yeah but he doubted me for some reason, probably because the email address they give is actually a Car Gurus email address, I am assuming CC do this so they can monitor what is going on. I told him I expected more leads in 3 weeks and he agreed. Anyway after putting the phone down I got an email literally 2 minutes later maybe not even 2 minutes, and guess what, it was another lead with a weird name, who hasnt responded to my email. I have a feeling something funny is going on here????

Like you I was sceptical but what is possibly happening is this;

When you respond to an email, you do so via the anonymous email address which often goes into people's junk folder. 

Since I've been using CG's (about 2 weeks) I've seen a few decent enquiries through, no sales as yet but there is definitely genuine life out there!