Sign in to follow this  
justina3

windscreen chips

Talk about coming in 3's 09 Punto just turned up with a chip right in front of the drivers view, anyone found a product that works other than forking out for a new screen for one small chip.

Its not the kit I used but is similar, there is a rain-x windscreen repair kit at Halfords for a tenner and if it is as good as the last kit I used you should be able to do a decent job with it. Alternatively Halfords can do the repair for £25 which might be worth it as they might do a mint job for the price, assuming the repairer is experienced.

You could also take your Ferrari to Hakfords for a service, they charge less than anyone else for a reason.

On 4/25/2018 at 2:00 PM, justina3 said:

Talk about coming in 3's 09 Punto just turned up with a chip right in front of the drivers view, anyone found a product that works other than forking out for a new screen for one small chip.

Why not use a professional repair only guy, there are a few replacement companies that will do a quality repair but they are few and far. Where are you as I may have somebody who has been here for training in your area.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Screenman said:

You could also take your Ferrari to Hakfords for a service, they charge less than anyone else for a reason.

Why not use a professional repair only guy, there are a few replacement companies that will do a quality repair but they are few and far. Where are you as I may have somebody who has been here for training in your area.

Screenman I am in sunny Lancashire and always welcome a recommendation of a quality tradesman. if you know any one this way sure we can give them some work.

3 hours ago, whitestone679231 said:

Screenman I am in sunny Lancashire and always welcome a recommendation of a quality tradesman. if you know any one this way sure we can give them some work.

I think Liverpool or Leeds are the closest I have customer's, both too far away. If I come up with anything better I will let you know.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Screenman said:

I think Liverpool or Leeds are the closest I have customer's, both too far away. If I come up with anything better I will let you know.

Cheers

On 04/05/2018 at 7:32 PM, Screenman said:

Howdy, any on the South Cheshire/Staffordshire borders at all? Thnx in advance:)

9 hours ago, Area 51 said:

Howdy, any on the South Cheshire/Staffordshire borders at all? Thnx in advance:)

I will have a look after the weekend, I cannot access the customer list from here.