Car Sales Uk

Adverse finance required

Hi guys, 

we are an reputable dealer selling good quality cars ranging from £6-15k but i'm sure like most we're having 1-2 declines per week due to clients not being excepted on finance, we currently use Evolution finance with 32 lenders, ideally we need an alternative sub prime lender that will look at anyone, can someone please suggest a lender i can go to please?

regards Lee

10 minutes ago, Car Sales Uk said:

Hi guys, 

we are an reputable dealer selling good quality cars ranging from £6-15k but i'm sure like most we're having 1-2 declines per week due to clients not being excepted on finance, we currently use Evolution finance with 32 lenders, ideally we need an alternative sub prime lender that will look at anyone, can someone please suggest a lender i can go to please?

regards Lee

Hi Lee

Everyone gets a few declined every week.You don’t want to be chasing ‘chucky duffers’ if you are running a good business.In my experience,you want prime finance punters who create better commission and volume bonuses,they have better swappers and better still they are more likely to return.When these sub primers default and get snatched back,they don’t blame the chucky company,they will blame you for stitching them up ! ......I will stop there.

• Like 3

Thank you Trade Vet,

that made me chuckle for a Monday so thanks mate! yeah fully understand where you are coming from although i think there a few and only a few people out there just down on their luck which might be worth giving a go, and lets face it we all need a bit of help now and again 

Hi Lee

Everyone gets a few declined every week.You don’t want to be chasing ‘chucky duffers’ if you are running a good business.In my experience,you want prime finance punters who create better commission and volume bonuses,they have better swappers and better still they are more likely to return.When these sub primers default and get snatched back,they don’t blame the chucky company,they will blame you for stitching them up ! ......I will stop there.

Thank you Noacross ,

i will look into those mate!

I’ve never had any subprime clawback from First Response. 

I’d much rather have Prime punters too, but I’ll take any finance sale I can get....

I only get half a dozen subprime (paid out) deals a year probably but I’m very grateful for them as much as any other deal. Money is money Rodney. 

• Like 2

I totally agree, i don't mind where the money comes from tbf, thanks for the advice, i've just set up an account with First Response! 

2 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

I’ve never had any subprime clawback from First Response. 

I’d much rather have Prime punters too, but I’ll take any finance sale I can get....

I only get half a dozen subprime (paid out) deals a year probably but I’m very grateful for them as much as any other deal. Money is money Rodney. 

How come a newbie Car Sales Uk has a LIKE button, no offence to anyone.... :0 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

I’d like a ‘dislike’ button ;o)

the old AT forum had one. I agree, it should be balanced 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

How come a newbie Car Sales Uk has a LIKE button, no offence to anyone.... :0 

I'm really enjoying liking your posts Simon :D

I have just bought a new computer and thought, I wonder if the like button has gone but it's still there!

Only issue now is BCA Online doesn't have sound or video - they do mention newer browsers aren't supported.

58 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I'm really enjoying liking your posts Simon :D

I have just bought a new computer and thought, I wonder if the like button has gone but it's still there!

Only issue now is BCA Online doesn't have sound or video - they do mention newer browsers aren't supported.

You need to download flash plug in mate. 

7 minutes ago, EPV said:

You need to download flash plug in mate. 

For BCA? I will try anything, it is horrible bidding without sound.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

For BCA? I will try anything, it is horrible bidding without sound.

Thanks

Yes, it will only work with flash player plugin enabled mate 

Just now, EPV said:

Yes, it will only work with flash player plugin enabled mate 

Does that work with Chrome?  I'm hopeless with computers

Sorted it, thanks James - it automatically blocks Flash but I have unlocked it for BCA.

Roll on tomorrow