trade vet

Need some extra funding...

The unredacted damning 360 page report on the RBS mistreatment of small businesses has been published.It may be a good idea for those traders who are contemplating a bank loan,overdraft or stocking loan to just scan this report.According to Vince Cable, the guy allegedly responsible for the mistreatment, has moved from RBS to be the £1.6m p/a CEO of Santander.........if this is true,surely he and those at Santander who appointed him cannot last the week  in their current jobs........

do you think in light of the report there will be claims against rbs for there actions ?

2 minutes ago, justina3 said:

do you think in light of the report there will be claims against rbs for there actions ?

I think they may have already put away £400m in preparation.Apparently some people who have been destroyed by them have committed suicide,but will anyone go to jail,probably not.......

have you got a link to the report please and if you happen to come across a claim group dealing with the specifics i would be over the moon if you could give me the nod years these gits made my life hell.

thanks 

13 minutes ago, justina3 said:

have you got a link to the report please and if you happen to come across a claim group dealing with the specifics i would be over the moon if you could give me the nod years these gits made my life hell.

thanks 

Just search Guardian RBS report and the article has a link.Also if you go to RBS/GRG Business Action Group

If you search Lawrence Tomlinson RBS ,he started the action.I am with RBS still,so I have been following this for a few years !