Sign in to follow this  
GLW

VW Transporter T5

Hi all,

I mainly deal in the premium car market, but I've been offered a T5 2006 VW Transporter 2.5tdi Kombi T32 with only 69,000 miles with full dealer service history for £7,500 no vat. Needs a small amount of prep but no more the £500 I think. Looks to be a good spec with A/C, 6 seats, side windows, rear heater etc.

Looking around the prices seem to be all over the place on the used market, and its not really a vehicle you can book easily.

For any of you who dabble with these, would you say its worth a punt?

Cheers!

Edited by GLW

Kombi's do hold the money well and 69k is nothing in T5 land. What colour is it?

Edited by MrC

Depends on the spec and engine variant, but I would call that cheap and wouldn't offer that much as a px. Don't think there's much to be made on that unless you get someone wanting to finance one

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 4:09 PM, MrC said:

Kombi's do hold the money well and 69k is nothing in T5 land. What colour is it?

I think its called fresco green? But its also £510 road tax so im not sure if that would restrict the market for it slightly?

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:17 PM, D7neo said:

Depends on the spec and engine variant, but I would call that cheap and wouldn't offer that much as a px. Don't think there's much to be made on that unless you get someone wanting to finance one

Cheers for the advice!

On 08/01/2018 at 9:24 AM, GLW said:

I think its called fresco green? But its also £510 road tax so im not sure if that would restrict the market for it slightly?

Cheers for the advice!

Shit yes I forgot about "that" tax bracket on the 2.5 Kombi. Not a great colour to boot.

12 hours ago, MrC said:

Shit yes I forgot about "that" tax bracket on the 2.5 Kombi. Not a great colour to boot.

Cheers!

Ill give it a miss I think, on paper it sounded good but in reality its not the ideal T5 to move on.

Thanks for the advice!