Sign in to follow this  
Grantlfc81

Vat registration margin scheme

7 hours ago, trade vet said:

Arfur,I can sense the groans from those snowed in around the country !

Please accept my apologies from the sunny SouthWest, BTW another 2 sold today that's 9 in 9 days.......I'm down to 13 advertised.......

I recall a couple of years ago I managed to offend one of the Sunday night ebay email brigade with some honesty on an absolutely filthy old Subaru Forester with a tragically soiled & damaged interior (the car was £999 when it booked retail at £2500ish - I only got in it once). No swearing, no deceit, nothing that could be misleading, just good old fashioned truth.

He asked what was the mess on the seats, along with a statement of what he expected! (In other words, a greedy bastard).

So I answered truthfully along the lines of I’m not 100% sure but I suspect it’s a mix of dog urine, vaginal juice & seminal fluid but at this price whatever’s there is for free. 

Yet another punter ungrateful for 100% honestly. :rolleyes:

Funnily enough the man who bought it sent a transport company but he didn’t give a stuff & emailed thanking me for his nice car :lol::lol::lol: I remember him saying it was to replace his knackered Morris Minor Traveller for his dogs!! His Minor must of been f***ing rough!!

16 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Please accept my apologies from the sunny SouthWest, BTW another 2 sold today that's 9 in 9 days.......I'm down to 13 advertised.......

How good is that.......I remember late 90s ,we were doing 30 per week but in that December we did 40 for the month which I thought was good.We had 13 staff,stock of 150 in total inc in paint and workshops,those awaiting collection,etc and also spending £2000 per week in AT mag.Doing 9 on your own this week with I imagine ,lumpy stuff is incredible.

Did 1 boxing day, 1 on the 27th and 2 today. Well happy considering the time of year etc. Got a few others on the boil too which seem promising. 

Just now, Dealer said:

Did 1 boxing day, 1 on the 27th and 2 today. Well happy considering the time of year etc. Got a few others on the boil too which seem promising. 

Sorry, meant 1 on the 27th, 1 on the 28th and 2 today. I'm all over the shop with the dates. 

1 hour ago, BHM said:

I recall a couple of years ago I managed to offend one of the Sunday night ebay email brigade with some honesty on an absolutely filthy old Subaru Forester with a tragically soiled & damaged interior (the car was £999 when it booked retail at £2500ish - I only got in it once). No swearing, no deceit, nothing that could be misleading, just good old fashioned truth.

He asked what was the mess on the seats, along with a statement of what he expected! (In other words, a greedy bastard).

So I answered truthfully along the lines of I’m not 100% sure but I suspect it’s a mix of dog urine, vaginal juice & seminal fluid but at this price whatever’s there is for free. 

Yet another punter ungrateful for 100% honestly. :rolleyes:

Funnily enough the man who bought it sent a transport company but he didn’t give a stuff & emailed thanking me for his nice car :lol::lol::lol: I remember him saying it was to replace his knackered Morris Minor Traveller for his dogs!! His Minor must of been f***ing rough!!

Keep them coming !