Sign in to follow this  
Gavin@Rousdon

FCA Authorisation

I'm guess that all us dealers who hold a consumer credit licence have gained interim permission by now, which seem to be the easy part of the process.

I've just downloaded the note for applying - 38 pages !! and the sample Authorisation form - 56 pages !!!

Has anyone else done the same or even applied yet?

I guessing car dealers will need to apply for 'Full Permission'. After that I'm getting stumped trying to find out exactly what my company requires, should I have an auditor, who can be my locum etc etc.

Am I being naive thinking I can fill this form out myself or should I employ a company to help me?? or am I making it harder then it really is??

Any advise welcome !!

P.S I maybe be wrong but it seems I only need 'Limited Permission' as a car dealer !!! Can anyone confirm this???

Not much help but for Interim I got my rep at Motonovo to complete it for me and will be doing the same again. I'm pretty sure your main lender could help you out in the same way.

I have just had a meeting with itc compliance - strongly recommend speaking to these guys!! Spot on and now I am very relaxed about it all