Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

six o clock

Six o clock phone rings, "have you still got the ******? :huh:"

sorry mate, took a depo at five, advert will be modified when ive had me dinner:)

eight o clock phone rings "have you still got the ******? :huh:"

sorry mate took a depo at five, advert says so, did you ring me earlier your number seems familiar ?:unsure:.

ten o clock phone rings, now this is normally ignored at this time, but i recognised the number :lol:

"have you still got the ******? :huh:"

you rang me earlier, i explained, and i told you there was a depo on it, and i told you i would keep your number, and if the sale falls through i will phone you first, not a problem :),

"but" he says, " i havent phoned you earlier " he says rather angrily, i asked him maybe someones borrowed your phone matey, and honestly youve phoned me three times now :) 

proper teapots these people:D

• Like 3

On 12/19/2017 at 11:47 PM, have a word with the wife said:

Six o clock phone rings, "have you still got the ******? :huh:"

sorry mate, took a depo at five, advert will be modified when ive had me dinner:)

eight o clock phone rings "have you still got the ******? :huh:"

sorry mate took a depo at five, advert says so, did you ring me earlier your number seems familiar ?:unsure:.

ten o clock phone rings, now this is normally ignored at this time, but i recognised the number :lol:

"have you still got the ******? :huh:"

you rang me earlier, i explained, and i told you there was a depo on it, and i told you i would keep your number, and if the sale falls through i will phone you first, not a problem :),

"but" he says, " i havent phoned you earlier " he says rather angrily, i asked him maybe someones borrowed your phone matey, and honestly youve phoned me three times now :) 

proper teapots these people:D

Is there any chance........

Is it still available ??