Why ? No Contact ?
Some time ago Jim started a topic called 30% which was more about mystery shop.
Sometimes I do wonder about other business and what happens to why they follow up , here are a couple of examples of what has recently happened to me:
1- Contacted a company on behalf of the business next door about some graphics on their van couple of weeks before Christmas , told them who it was for & what was required. A week went by no contact so I just emailed ( 3 people same as 1st email) as to any news? Email straight back sorry – short staff as big projects on but promise 1st week of Jan with quotes! Told them that was perfectly fine.
2- Another company have demonstrated a product which I am quite keen to go with about October time, I have demo model but need a modified part to make it more suitable for me to see effectiveness. After a meeting in late November is was confirmed 1st week of January modified bits will be sent to me!
You’d be thinking the sales person needs sacking for not following up ! in both scenarios ‘owner- directors’ are the people I’ve been dealing with....
So the questions .
1- Are they too busy with other ‘bigger’ contacts?
2- Forgot?
3- Can’t be bothered?
A quick email or phone call ‘just keep’ in touch would reassure me – normally I’d send a reminder email asking if they’ve forgotten but this time I thought I’d see how long before any contact was made.
Any comments ? thoughts?

CBA fo sho!

I sent an enquiry for a week's holiday in a hotel in Newquay a fortnight ago. Not a word back, not even the courtesy of "leave it with us". So I emailed my original mail to them on Friday and finally got a reply today "sorry we've been busy". Yes, and I'm sorry but I won't be booking.

Talking of holibobs - anyone here got any contacts?