StephenJury

New Motors.co.uk Carfuffle TV Advert

Hello all, 

I'm pleased to share the new Motors.co.uk Carfuffle TV Advert. Watch it now at http://www.motors.co.uk/tv

The massive Motors.co.uk TV campaign which launches tomorrow will help our dealers sell more cars, and more buyers find the one that’s right for them. Our adverts have regular spots on the nation’s favourite TV channels reaching car buyers across every type of programme and channel.

So..... what do you think?

Personally I like the ad ! It tells the customer exactly what I does ..i.e. search for a car !

There are too many adverts these days that I feel are trying to be too cleaver and miss the actual point of what they are telling the audience or the viewer has to wait till the last minute to see the brand/message..by which time you've lost interest !

Please share the 'hits' after the campaign starts :)

and obviously you'll also be able to see directly as & when the advert is aired to the numbers on the website!

Looks good, well done. Hope it comes off for you guys.

okay so my reply is i deliberatley didnt click the link so i could i see it myself on tv first, which i caught on last nights tv [ so wasnt distracted by thinking "ah" ive seen this before on here] the first ten seconds had me puzzled, guess you could say it caught my attention but girls saying " you dont know what your doing " could be a bit downgrading to viewers but hey ho onto next bit, this where sorry but the failing is i see, a very smartly dressed woman in a rainy busstop doesnt add up, not when you see the value of car shes searching for [ £11k?].

far better this scene would be someone in a office using work computer searching the site and a picture of her old car outside in the office car park looking bedraggled and unreliable, or even perhaps her stood in some reception being handed a large bill for her old car that needs plenty £££ spending ?

my opinion is someone in a bus stop wouldnt be searching for a car unless it was around the £2k mark ?

the end 4 ? seconds has too many words in it, it should show the site to search full stop. [ motors.co.uk? ]

:)