Sign in to follow this  
jimreidvehicle

So how has your year been so far?

With only 6 weeks left of 2013, it's time to look back through the year and compare with previous years results.

With all the increases in new car sales, with some fantastic enhanced and subsidised new car deals, in comes as no surprise that new car sales have gone up, but what about us independents?

What about the used cars especially the nearly new car m,market, how has that been affected for you?  

We would love to know what the REAL picture is out there, not the picture that the media has painted, but the view from the coal face!

Jim

• Like 1

I've had a flying three month start to my career, but this month (December) it's gone deader than a graveyard at 2am. :(

I don't know bud, it's all new to me. Please don't say January is going to be bad too, after a stellar three months I want to stay on a roll.

I've always enjoyed January, normally see few sales at the start of the month but does tend to drop of towards the last week, by which time I'm off skiing !!

Lucky you! The wifelet gets a nice Brucey bonus in January so we'll be off for a week's holiday somewhere in Feb.