ik1980

MOT mileage correction

Just FYI,

You can now adjust incorrect mileages on past MOT's by writing to the DVSA (covering letter & proof). I have done this myself. Apologies if this has been posted before.  

1 hour ago, ik1980 said:

Just FYI,

You can now adjust incorrect mileages on past MOT's by writing to the DVSA (covering letter & proof). I have done this myself. Apologies if this has been posted before.  

Hi Ik

I thought this was only applicable to current MoT's.The mind boggles,I am out of touch. Could you please explain what you did and how long did it take ! I imagine in the future we could be having problems with clocked ex PCP's

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

Hi Ik

I thought this was only applicable to current MoT's.The mind boggles,I am out of touch. Could you please explain what you did and how long did it take ! I imagine in the future we could be having problems with clocked ex PCP's

The Manufacturers, Main Dealers, Finance PCP keep their eyes very very shut......

• Like 1

On 07/09/2017 at 6:40 PM, trade vet said:

Hi Ik

It used to apply for the current MOT only. The garage had 7 days to correct any mistakes, then you would have to contact the DVSA. Once the MOT ran out, any mistakes couldn't be corrected.

Now they can. I bought a Passat with full main dealer service history. The previous owner had an MOT done, and the MOT station recorded the incorrect mileage. I had to write a covering letter to the DVSA, along with proof of mileage (a service history certificate from VW), and it was corrected and a replacement certiciat sent in the post. It didn't cost me anything either. 

Cover letter of the story should be unique and sounds exotic for the reader whoever reading this though and you can get the new ideas about  best essay writing service reviews for your cover letter which you have been struggling with though and history certificate or any experience would be experience to judge somebody's work.

but i do not judge anybody with quality as I am a beginner of writing and learning is my passion

50 minutes ago, Hawkins said:

Cover letter of the story should be unique and sounds exotic for the reader whoever reading this though and you can get the new ideas about  best essay writing service reviews for your cover letter which you have been struggling with though and history certificate or any experience would be experience to judge somebody's work.

but i do not judge anybody with quality as I am a beginner of writing and learning is my passion

Oh shut up Steven 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grantlfc81 said:

Oh shut up Steven 

Lol :lol: the spammers are multiplying on here mate 

On 1/8/2020 at 6:23 PM, Casper said:

Lol :lol: the spammers are multiplying on here mate 

I thought he died... clearly not

• Haha 1