Dealer research

Thank you community! 1 last question and proper thanks

Hi Gavin,

Cheers for the comments and i know how this sounds. We're probably another one of the many others that have tried. We have something different (i dont blame you for thinking we're garbage because im sure the previous ones said "we have something different" too!)

All we can do is show what we've got and go from there. We're dealer focused. 

All i could ask is that when we do go live, to take a look at the USP and use us for free for 3 months. If we're garbage, i'll be the one on the streets and youll be the one throwing 20p at me saying " i told you so" 

Hope not though!

Anyone that is interested be kind and honestly (considering we are a business) tell us how long this free period should be. 

51 minutes ago, tradex said:

Do members here giving input get a discount?

We're doing his market research for free? But, he's not the first do this on here.

3 minutes ago, metcars said:

We're doing his market research for free? But, he's not the first do this on here.

Hi Tradex and Metcars....

I did say....." Anyone that is interested be kind and honestly (considering we are a business) tell us how long this free period should be"

You tell me? 

On other posts BTW i've said im here to offer a free period in return for feedback

Cheers

Dave

37 minutes ago, Dealer research said:

Hi Tradex and Metcars....

I did say....." Anyone that is interested be kind and honestly (considering we are a business) tell us how long this free period should be"

You tell me? 

On other posts BTW i've said im here to offer a free period in return for feedback

Cheers

Dave

Maybe you should put some more meat on the bones and let us decide if we would 'want' to invest our time and experience before we discuss "free trials"

1 hour ago, metcars said:

Maybe you should put some more meat on the bones and let us decide if we would 'want' to invest our time and experience before we discuss "free trials"

Roger that metcars. be in touch. Thanks again for all the feedback and responses everyone! 

Dave