Sign in to follow this  
sparky

Big Cars

Another impressive feature on them today, can't help but be impressed by what they have achieved so far. However, that in itself is not worthy of a new thread, but what is however is that of the 140 odd cars they have in stock, less than 10% are on AT. Food for thought as lunchtime approaches.

The whole world does not revolve around Autotrader as we all know and I've said it many times , works for some not for others. 

Since April changes most if not all are affected and more and more looking at alternatives plus I feel all of us really need to be doing ' our own thing' and no fully rely on others , others who can either help make you or break you. 

BIG CARS obviously have different strategy than just putting all their stock on AT.  

11 hours ago, sparky said:

Another impressive feature on them today, can't help but be impressed by what they have achieved so far. However, that in itself is not worthy of a new thread, but what is however is that of the 140 odd cars they have in stock, less than 10% are on AT. Food for thought as lunchtime approaches.

Hi Sparky,I agree they are impressive,but we have seen it all before.Their numbers appear to say they did little for 5/6 years,then managed to load up with debt ( £2.3m last year ).........so best of luck to them.......they might need it !

8 hours ago, trade vet said:

Hi Sparky,I agree they are impressive,but we have seen it all before.Their numbers appear to say they did little for 5/6 years,then managed to load up with debt ( £2.3m last year ).........so best of luck to them.......they might need it !

Caralot esque then? Wow, that's a lot of debt. I worry when I've got more than £5k once a year on my next gear just to keep it active!

Lat year my smart repair guy who subscribes to a company data website showed me a website and forecourt of an old school friend of his, started off with nothing, employs 10, sells high end stuff and lives like a premier league footballer. Impressive. Until he showed me his company report which had more debt than a BHS pension fund. 

I agree, best of luck to them, hopefully it doesn't go **** up because sadly we will all bear the cost of that in some small way.