Sign in to follow this  
BCC

What social media do you use for your business?

We're quite active on Facebook and find it to be a very useful tool for both buying and selling of cars. Possibly helps our business model more than some dealers due to the cars we sell, performance and modified cars etc. 

We have also recently started trying to build our Instagram presence, had a few enquires through it but nowhere near as much as Facebook. Will keep building it and see how it goes though.

Does anyone use Twitter? I have noticed more and more dealers taking to Twitter. How do you find that? Has anyone had any significant benefits using Twitter for your dealership?

https://www.facebook.com/blakedowncarcompanyltd/?ref=br_rs

Edited by BCC

Twitter is great , but Its probably not as good for selling cars as FB, However its great to build relationships/ branding etc. Also great to connect with fellow dealers if that's what you want ? And always interesting stories / threads / information at your finger tips if you follow right audience , I for one wouldn't be without it

We're quite active on FB and Instagram. To get the most from it you need to be paying to advertise otherwise facebook won't show your target audience your posts.

Agree , Facebook is best likely because the amount of users on there, we have some fantastic results from FB,

Twitter is great for peer to peer stuff and keeping in touch with other members of the trade and suppliers but not so much for selling to the public and for me no longer my number one stop.  

Instagram, we have a strong following and growing with now we are seeing results, easy to post and can be artistic too.

But LinkedIn for me is where I get most customer interaction, it's great for Direct Messaging etc and it's all about the non -direct sell, celebrate what is happening in your industry with great content and it will be followed, become an expert and people come to you for advice, it's amazing! a real hidden gem

Jim