betginge

7 Seater Sub £2k Wanted

Hi all 

In need of a 7 seater Max £2k And must be 2007 plate onwards, can't be more than 10 years from registration date. Zafira, Carens, Mazda5, Etc Petrol or diesel with the exception of the 2.2 zafira petrol engine :lol:

You must browse motor2go online to check all used or new cars as per to your choice. I hope you will get the best option from there.

What you mean is you are the director of motor2go online and are promoting your site. Why not just be honest as I doubt you have joined the forum and decided 1st post was to tell me to try this website.  

Thanks for the recommendation :ph34r:

I've got a 2008 Grand Picasso 1.6 HDI VTR+ 7 seater Auto if its any good to you. 93k miles MOT May, sporadic service history. .  

Hi Mr c

Thanks for the offer, I bought 4 in the last few weeks, 7 seaters that is since i posted this in may. Will keep you in mind though if i sell one this week which is looking promising

I did notice after i posted it was back in May you posted. 

Can't see it hanging around. Loads of interest from lactating mothers who want to fill it full of sticky pukey kids.

Hi. This seems like a good place to offer my service.

If your potential customers are interested in your vehicles but very far from you, can you let them know about our. service? We basically have testers nationwide so no area is off limits, a potential buyer can hire us to go and view a car they wish to buy, we would carry out a thorough vetting of the car (sometimes via live stream as customers like to see it in real time) and then take the car on an adequate test drive before relaying our experience and findings to the client. 

All of our testers would have sufficient insurance on the test drive day for the vehicle they are going to view so even if the car currently has no insurance, we can provide that JUST for the test drive.

If all is well, the seller and buyer can then negotiate their price and complete a private sale. Upon request from our client, we then organise delivery of the vehicle to their door step.

Please visit http://testdrivedeliver.co.uk for more info.

We can also work for traders if you deal mainly with used vehicles. Discounts available to trade.

Thanks