Hi everyone, 

I am looking into starting my own car sales company, I'm currently a vehicle mechanic in the army but I am now going into the sales side of things.

I am going to start selling small from my own home. There are a few things on the insurance side I do not understand could you kind people please show a few pointers for what cover id need for test drives and so on? 

Any pointers and help about anything in the car trade would be of huge help. 

Thanks 

Hi,with your knowledge and expertise in Army stuff, I would suggest that is what you should deal in.The MOD flogs off loads off stuff that you will know all about.Niche market-good profit margins!,better than being a car dealer.    Good luck

• Like 1

6 hours ago, trade vet said:

Hi,with your knowledge and expertise in Army stuff, I would suggest that is what you should deal in.The MOD flogs off loads off stuff that you will know all about.Niche market-good profit margins!,better than being a car dealer.    Good luck

yes

my centurions running on 11 can i book it in for a service please:lol:

OK,very funny.

I was thinking more like the damaged stuff that has been dropped by helicopter like Land Rovers where the parts are valuable or  smaller stuff which is sold off with known mechanical problems but are fixable .

• Like 1