Sign in to follow this  
david gott

Immobiliser man around Nottingham?

Sold a Cmax 2.0 diesel to a chap in nottingham, car runs great but evey now and again the car cuts out and major engine malfunction comes up on the dash, I'm assuming it's something to do with the clocks, can anybody recommend somebody around Nottinghamshire? I'm in Sheffield and he's not to keen bringing it back here

• 56 minutes ago, david gott said:

Sold a Cmax 2.0 diesel to a chap in nottingham, car runs great but evey now and again the car cuts out and major engine malfunction comes up on the dash, I'm assuming it's something to do with the clocks, can anybody recommend somebody around Nottinghamshire? I'm in Sheffield and he's not to keen bringing it back here

Have you changed the fuel filter? 1.6TDCI have a habit of doing this if the filter assembly is blocked or faulty.

No not yet but he's had it back once already and is losing confidence, think I might be better off just giving him his money back and then sorting it myself 

4 hours ago, david gott said:

No not yet but he's had it back once already and is losing confidence, think I might be better off just giving him his money back and then sorting it myself 

Hate giving refunds, me. However if its not the first time, then I can see why it might be best. Ford Diesel really are trouble

I'll second Cluster Repair UK

Just fixed a stereo with pixellation failure of BMW 2007 318. Most places wouldn't even attempt it, they did it half the price some of them wanted with 24 month warranty.

Wasn't the fastest though as they had shut down for 2 weeks start of Jan/end of December.