James Baggott

RE: Baggott: Vauxhall taking the number one spot? Aldred must be joking

Which motor trader, journalist or PR would ever want to pick up the phone and talk to you knowing you'll probably copy and paste the contents all over your blog like a petulant child? You're your own worst enemy...

Which motor trader, journalist or PR would ever want to pick up the phone and talk to you knowing you'll probably copy and paste the contents all over your blog like a petulant child? You're your own worst enemy...

Well, you had a good run. As I said before, if you can't play nice, you won't be allowed in. 

Shall we move on?

Sweet Mary mother of Jesus, has it stopped yet?

• Like 1

Chris or will I call you Denis? I do agree that everyone is entitled to an opinion on any open forum which this is, however to me it is a little suspicious that you have joined this forum only after obviously seeing the post on Twitter,not only this but you have joined anonymously and only commented on this subject which makes me feel as if you are maybe someone from the Vauxhall camp! Call me a cynic!

Now I like a good debate like everyone else, however I think either you have missed the point or just out to cause trouble! 

Which ever it is , instead of trying to trash James' reputation you are in fact now ruining your own!  Which again makes me think you are not here for the long run, so I think it's either time to come clean with what your motive is and who you actually are or I think the plug will be well and truly (and rightly) pulled on you.

• Like 1