BIGNIT

Autotrader

Do people find it is worth paying extra for the sponsored ads and extra photos on Autotrader?

At the moment I am pay as you go and it costs anywhere from £30 for 2 weeks to nearly £60 for 3 weeks with extra photos and sponsored ad status (shows higher on mobile/tablet.)

I have been experimenting with different packages but cant decide. I am not too bothered about extra photos but I am wanting to know if others find it gets a much better response when paying for sponsored status than not.

You may not get any responses from any of us as most of us have all pulled out of autotrader now!!

On 15/10/2016 at 11:35 PM, Wood235 said:

You may not get any responses from any of us as most of us have all pulled out of autotrader now!!

If you don't use Autotrader, what platform do you use?

11 hours ago, Wood235 said:

eBay  motors pro, newspapers & media linked website.

What sort of money are you paying for newspapers if you don't mind me asking? I looked in to it recently and was amazed how much my local rag charges in this digital age.

• Like 1

Approx £100 per wk for 5 papers, beats autotrader hands down......how much are they now for 40 car?

21 hours ago, Wood235 said:

Approx £100 per wk for 5 papers, beats autotrader hands down......how much are they now for 40 car?

40 car would be in the region of £2000 a month depending on what 'special' tier you would like

• Like 1