Andy Entwistle

Is there more traffic on the road recently?

They say that the amount of traffic on the road is a good indication to the health of the economy !

Well, based on the traffic on the M27 and around the office we must be flying. The last 2 weeks have been awful, it took me 2:15 minutes to do 40 miles today, should take an hour !

Apparently, the busiest day of the year on the roads is the 23rd October ( someone had too much time on their hands to work it out and its worse that i can remember it !)

Is this a combination of lack of holidays ( summer season over and no skiing yet?

I'd be interested in hearing if its the same everywhere and your views, could this be a result of the reduction in fuel, more people in work and maybe a bit of the weather... or it it just my journey into work ?

• Like 1

I travel a lot with my job and I must say the last week has been a complete horror.

Earlier this week I was up in Oldham, the journey home should take a little more than 4 hours on a good run but yesterday it took near on 6, the M6 was terrible, the M5 was quite busy and the M4 was, well it was the M4, that and the sheer amount of crashes lately does make me wonder just what is going on!

Nah..

It's my fault.

Sold too many!

That means the roads will be cleared up by Xmas with the buckets you've sold ! Lol