Sign in to follow this  
jimreidvehicle

AutoTrader want YOUR feedback...via TrustPilot

As AutoTrader continue to 'better' their classified website by encouraging customer feedback of Dealers I thought it maybe prudent to point out that Car Dealers can also have their say on how they rate AutoTrader.co.uk as a company.

Via TrustPilot you can give your feedback on what YOU really think of how AutoTrader.co.uk treat you as a customer.

To make it easy for Car Dealers I thought I would just pop up a link https://uk.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.autotrader.co.uk

According to AutoTrader Insights , 88% of customers are influenced by customer reviews, lets hope their figures are correct.

As I'm not a customer I won't be carrying out a review but thought it maybe handy for many Dealers to voice your opinion. I expect you may just get a reply!!!

Enjoy. 

Jim

The problem with these review sites is that major companies have in house teams that deal purely with posting positive reviews all day across all the major review platforms, so for every genuine negative review they receive they'll post another 20 positive reviews which is why AutoTrader currently have a 92% positive feedback score.

Check the profile of nearly every positive review for AutoTrader on Trustpilot, nearly every 'reviewer' only has 1 or 2 reviews ever posted.

if i go onautotrader as a potential customer with my cookies cleaned it pops a box up asking for feedback

try ticking the boxes they dont like and you get told 'thanks but you dont fit our questions'

so its biased