sparky

How do they get away with it?

How the hell can a well know dealer with the initials EH get away with selling a 9 year run of the mill diesel car for way over book and then charging £95 for a HPI check they would have already carried out? On top of that, then wash their hands of it when the car breaks down on the motorway weeks later, leaving the customer with a £300 bill for an obviously dodgy battery. Oh year, and that EML light, it's just a whats it thingymibob filter type thing that's nothing to worry about, but if it was, you've had your 30 days anyway so tough ****.

Robbing bar stewards. At least their customer has now bought from a decent garage and has been persuaded to leave a review of their 1980's business practice.

they get away with it as the customer lets them, and paying £300 for a battery ? some people just let people walk all over them

What link on the web do you have please? I`ve not seen this story?

very large dealer near me only got big because they screwed everything and everyone,thing is they sell a marque that people like so they are still there and the owner lives in the biggest house up the hill

wish it was me:lol:

• Like 1