Sign in to follow this  
betginge

Click Dealer

Hi All

So who uses Click dealer, I am looking at the software going forward for my new sub prime venture, what does it costs and is it worth the money. 

Is it useful for the Vat margin scheme and helping in general with vat and invoicing.

Lee

I'm using carvue at the minute which we are using for invoicing and purchasing. It does calculate the VAT on the margin scheme (you can choose per car) and you can invoice from it. You cannot track sales appointments but you can track sales leads and create customer contact records. It also doubles up as a garage workshop system which we don't really use but from that you can email/text customers. 

Its not bad, the first month is free then you either go with the basic system, £29 + vat which gives you a bit more or completely unlimited for £59 + vat per month. We have just used the free month and we are now trying the £29 per month to see how we get on. If you hold more than 15 cars or sell more than 15 cars per month then you will need to pay £59.

It can work for accounting, it produces orders, invoices, calculates vat etc and does some reporting. Some of it is not that intuitive but i think thats probably me more than the system. Things like you have to input mileages twice, dates default to todays date so if you are trying to add sales from the past week you have to change the date, if you make a change then the date defaults again, you have to put the date in multiple locations too. Its worth registering and having a play.

I use clickdealer for my website and invoicing, wouldn't use anyone else, they do what they say and are very approachable, pick up the phone and talk to them great people to deal with.

32 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

I use clickdealer for my website and invoicing, wouldn't use anyone else, they do what they say and are very approachable, pick up the phone and talk to them great people to deal with.

I would more or less echo that. However, after having what can only be described as a disastrous little spell with AutoExposure and Motors I was going back to Click Dealer, until I had a chat with the guys at Starkwood.

cheers guys

How much does click dealer cost ?