Sign in to follow this  
arashtrip

AT Ads

Hi,

I am a very small car dealer and have some cars to sell and testing various platforms:

-facebook: lots of timewasters with silly offers

-ebay: couple of calls on the first days of the ad and then it is dead

-pistonshead: nothing at all

-cargurus: free pacakge. some emails but no further follow up. 

-AT: over 50 views per day but no call or contact. It is where I am looking for some tips as some users mentioned in the old threads that I need to know how to work with AT.

I am posting PAYG on AT as my stock is very limited and does not worth going with a package (although some believes that would make a big difference)

Any idea on how to work with AT?

Edited by arashtrip

Its very quiet my phone and email enquiries are dead, I have a package with them as well.  Having said though i did have enquiry come through yesterday. 

Edited by slademotors

On 9/11/2023 at 5:51 PM, arashtrip said:

Hi,

I am a very small car dealer and have some cars to sell and testing various platforms:

-facebook: lots of timewasters with silly offers

-ebay: couple of calls on the first days of the ad and then it is dead

-pistonshead: nothing at all

-cargurus: free pacakge. some emails but no further follow up. 

-AT: over 50 views per day but no call or contact. It is where I am looking for some tips as some users mentioned in the old threads that I need to know how to work with AT.

I am posting PAYG on AT as my stock is very limited and does not worth going with a package (although some believes that would make a big difference)

Any idea on how to work with AT?

Enquiries are very slow from most of the IMDA dealers are saying, all you can do is make sure the pictures, adverts, videos are all the best they can be, and all cars prepared to the highest standards! So, when someone is searching your cars will stand out and have a lot better chance.

Do you post anything on social media? Facebook( not market place - your own business page) , Instagram, Tic Toc, X (Formerly Twitter]? all matter of keeping your name in front of people.

• Like 1