Sign in to follow this  
slademotors

BCA Non Runner?

I brought a car from BCA on 8th August Kia Proceed.

Was brought through UKCGR Trade. Had it delivered at the mechanics i usually used and its been there for a few days. Just went to collect the paper work for the car and on the plastic file they put the keys ,V5 etc in they have written down on there its "NON RUNNER" but at the time of bidding this was not disclosed just it requires some attention. Can i make a claim against them stating they did no advertise correctly?IMG_20220831_080830.thumb.jpg.09e248bfb95c47a4529b1fc16068d6b8.jpg

Edited by slademotors

2 hours ago, slademotors said:

I brought a car from BCA on 8th August Kia Proceed.

Was brought through UKCGR Trade. Had it delivered at the mechanics i usually used and its been there for a few days. Just went to collect the paper work for the car and on the plastic file they put the keys ,V5 etc in they have written down on there its "NON RUNNER" but at the time of bidding this was not disclosed just it requires some attention. Can i make a claim against them stating they did not advertise correctly? 

I would be on the phone to BCA  if that's the case . 

Repair or they fetch it back is whats needed . 

thanks i have lodged an online claim but think i will call them later today

On 8/19/2022 at 11:30 AM, SK1John said:

Out of interest what is everyone paying for Autotrader? 

We’re paying £1250 p/month for 8 cars, think they said it’s 6 + 2 for free :lol: f*** all’s for free at that price, could have 2 mortgages. Instead got a few pics and still drowned out by Cazoo and Cinch. 

I’m considering cancelling and just moving to Facebook & Instagram. Managed a few sales there from £20-30 ads.