Sign in to follow this  

RE: The Top 100 Most Influential Dealers on Twitter

What a shock! An independent dealer mixing it with the big boys - shows how important Twitter really is

• Like 1

What a shock! An independent dealer mixing it with the big boys - shows how important Twitter really is

...and just how much some franchised groups need to step up their social media game!

Umesh at 5th, Philip at 6th, Caroline at 7th and little me at 8th! Makes 4 Independents mingling with the big boys in the top 10!

And we are ALL placed above Sir Arnold , Marshall's & Vertu, so I think it goes without saying we will all be very pleased with this poll

• Like 1

It shows the incredible power of social media!

How has Twitter affected your work? For us, it's vital. We're constantly finding stories on it for our different outlets and it's a great place to publish content and interact with readers.

Have you guys sold much via the site? Or is it more about building relationships? Or a means of contact?

James, Twitter certainly has been the catalyst for many sales over the last two years, but it is all about planting seeds, watering, feeding before harvesting! So there is a lot more to it than just posting a random stories or pictures on.

What Twitter has helped with is growing our industry network , we have now a close number of dealers that we trust completely to business with and have done so! A quick calculation of Turnover in last 12 months which has come through Twitter in some form or another is approx £350,000! Now that is awesome ! And the best bit it's FREE & FUN

• Like 2

Like it or not twitter is here to stay , still lots of dealers not grasping it thinking its a waste of time/effort ! Simply look at the way we've ALL connected ' done business between ourselves and as for Jim to actually measure the £350,000 worth of business is 'awesome' !  Well done #TeamReid but as said you only get back what you sow.

I'm still speechless to be in 5th place biting at the heels of the 'big boys' in front of me.! Thanks guys for the survey. .. I'm nearly famous :)

• Like 1