Sign in to follow this  
Phil H

CDX16

just arrived what a lovely morning here at Silverstone, let's see how many faces I can put to names after today. Good luck everyone for today hope it goes well for you all

• Like 1

people I've met so far, Phil Buchan, Alexis, Umesh, Phil Nothard, Mrs mini, James bagott, Rebecca, Andy entwistle Robin luscombe, mike hind and the legend himself. Nice meeting you all thanks for a good day have a safe drive home.

Edited by Phil H
  • Like 1

Brilliant Day I was representing NextGear on the Cox Automotive stand with Manheim and out sister companies. 

Really enjoyed spending time talking to car dealers and other people within the industry and was a great platform to get our message across about what we REALLY offer, not what other people say!

Enjoyed the BREXIT debate and also listening to Caralot, the car shop and Umesh. 

Back to Stoke now to follow up on the leads I generated !

Looking forward to next year. 

• Like 2

On 5/24/2016 at 3:46 PM, Phil H said:

people I've met so far, Phil Buchan, Alexis, Umesh, Phil Nothard, Mrs mini, James bagott, Rebecca, Andy entwistle Robin luscombe, mike hind and the legend himself. Nice meeting you all thanks for a good day have a safe drive home.

Great to meet you Phil and everyone else - sorry we didn't get to speak more, it was a pretty crazy day for us! 

Hope everyone got what they wanted to out of the event :) Just make sure you've got May 23, 2017 in your diary now!