Sign in to follow this  
Mat C

Car Guru's

Hiya,

Last week i updated my rubbish website and went with car dealer 5 ( helpful chaps by the way ) www.superminiuk.com if you want a look at their handywork

Since going live and my stock now being shown on gumtree/ebay and Autotrader, i have mysteriously been getting leads via Carguru?

I have checked their site and it seems genuine, however of the 5 leads i've had this week, not one of them has replied to my return email to them? Strange, I know there are those odd bods who love to make an enquiry and then completely ignore you, but 5/5? 

Am I missing something here or are they just dross?

Thanks,

Mat

Just some feedback on your website, for me where you have telephone numbers and have made them a lighter colour - I assume to stand out it works the opposite and makes it difficult to read. It might be worth going for a darker colour. It might be worth having a look at the rnib's website, because they are all about visual impairment the site is very clean and easy to read and things stand out.

oh and I like the mini's don't forget there are plenty of Facebook groups out there to target dedicated to mini's 

• Like 1

Steve,

Thanks for the feedback, however I'm not sure where you are looking? Can you snip and paste it?

Thanks

Mat

Yep will take a screen shot, oh and you popped up on my Facebook feed earlier on for one of the mini groups (my own car is an r55 s)

I joined a couple after your advice!!

Mini Owners Group have 15,000 members!!

I reckon I can buy a years stock from there!!

:-)