Sign in to follow this  
sam62

another advice needed for new car dealer

hi guys 

just in process on my new car dealer business and after a month looking for a suitable pitch finally we have found one . i need advice and recommendation  for the following 

what do you advice me to  set the company as a sole or limited company

good trade insurance 

good hpi company to use 

the best package to get with cap to value the car (we going to start with 20 to 25 ca)

good warranty company

good finance company who would accept new dealer

dvla wont give trade plate till see how many car i sell    how am going to drive the cars?

any advice will be much appreciated 

yes with the pleasure you can delete the older post if you want. but i hope to receive advice and opinion   from other member here

The best way to do that is to interact with others in the main forum first. Posting a lot of questions and hoping for advice, we've found, isn't the best way to go about things. You wouldn't walk straight up to someone in the pub and ask them how they run their business would you? You'd start up a conversation first. That's a good tactic to take here. 

• Like 2

I had to learn it all from scratch and make mistakes on the way and learn from them. 5 years later I think I have just about sussed the majority of it ;). 

Take a look in the car dealer mag as there are loads of trade contacts who you can call and approach. 

That would be my advice.

I would also say although the active members on this forum are very friendly and open, i don't think many of them will want to disclose what they have taken years to learn and (in some cases :P) perfect. I mean, all the questions you have asked are many key features on how to be successful in this field. 

All the best,

James  

• Like 2