Nick

Ebay Motors

Hey fellow traders. 

Right I won my first car at auction. Ive put it on FB, AT,RAC, Anywhere else that you guys can recommend? Also I want to put on Ebay motors but can someone please tell me there fees? Is it as a classified £19.99 + 1% final valuation fee? If so on an 11000 car that's going to be £110 + the £19.99 so basicly £130 thats way to much!! Am I wrong?

Cheers,

Nick.

stick it on with you phone number , nobody in there rite mind will buy the car 11k  without seeing it, thats your chance to sell and remove the advert :)

Just stick it on an eBay auction.

I disagree that nobody will buy without seeing it first.

I frequeuntly sell cars on eBay auction and the buyer will transfer £20K or similar by bank transfer and collect the car in a few days or so.

Good feedback helps though.

Also, many cars on ebay auction will sell prior to auction end because the buyer is worried of losing out and goes for the Buy it Now.

On eBay auction it costs £30-£50 to sell a car. Cheap at half the price.

Good luck.

Post your listing number on here and it may get bids from the trade. I sell many of mine like that.

I suppose people are less confident buying 2k  cars than they are spending 20k

i have 400 positive feedback but only a couple of them are for cars

Well I put it on for £13.03 Classified Add and there is no final valuation fee.......so it says?!?  Not to bad then if compared to AT.

no no final fee because people cant buy it online .. meaning theres no buy it now option

Edited by BORO PAUL

Well I put it on for £13.03 Classified Add and there is no final valuation fee.......so it says?!?  Not to bad then if compared to AT.

Plus your ad will be live for 28 days