Sign in to follow this  
James Baggott

RE: HR Owen fulfills young girl’s wish to ride in a Lamborghini

This is one of the nicest stories we've covered for a long time. There wasn't a dry eye in the Car Dealer office when we watched this.

Good on HR Owen for helping and for Hammond for being such a legend.

I'd love to hear of more dealers doing stuff like this - we need to shout about the good things dealers do for their communities even more...

I have watched the video three or four times. I defy anyone not to be touched by this.

James - we are doing something at Beaulieu on May 5th supporting Naomi House Children's Charity with rides in cars (supported by Sporting bears as well). Obviously a hugely worthy cause. Loads of other stuff going on that day you might like to get involved in as well.

Thanks Paul - we'll keep a mental note of that. I think there's got to be a good feature in getting as many dealers to do good things for people as possible for a special event. Hmmmm... got me thinking now... this Forum is going to come in handy! 

Thanks Paul - we'll keep a mental note of that. I think there's got to be a good feature in getting as many dealers to do good things for people as possible for a special event. Hmmmm... got me thinking now... this Forum is going to come in handy! 

Its stopping me working this afternoon, so all good my end. 

How's the testing with it going ? Is it here to stay ? 

Defo here to stay. Testing going very well thanks. No one has submitted any complaints or problems. The few people here using it in beta seem to be enjoying it - should all go live next week. Thanks for taking part in the test!