Sign in to follow this  
Sean Glover

SX4 S-Cross 2014 Plate 4X4 Allgrip

I have just got a 2014 plate Suzuki SX4 S-Cross diesel anyone know anything about these cars I have the SZ-T version 4x4 all grip

Edited by Sean Glover

Wikipedia? Youtube? Parkers? Owners Forums? Reviews? The internet is your friend for general stuff.... Unless there is something specific that you want to know?

Or get it MOT'd & PDi'd and get it on the net. If a customer wants to know anything, they'll ask.

It's like a facebook enquiry is this;

"I'm interested. Can you tell me more?"

2 hours ago, Sean Glover said:

I have just got a 2014 plate Suzuki SX4 S-Cross diesel anyone know anything about these cars I have the SZ-T version 4x4 all grip

Yes I do know something about them but your question is open-ended...

I like the petrol versions - customers invariably happy with them. Not so much the Diesels, which are FIAT IIRC....

I gather the 4x4 versions sell well in places where there are lots of hills.....but that doesn't apply to me.

someone i know bought one of these to me to have a look as it occasionally lost all power on a run,i kicked all the tyres plugged three different scanners into it and drew a blank,i think he just crosses his legs and holds his worry beads when hes on the motorway now

come to think of it i haven't seen him for ages

looking to the obituary pages now............................

• Like 1

Such as any problems I’ve read they have a problem with the handbrake as well as they are nosiest diesels on the road, what sort of person owns this car. Mums Oaps etc

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sean Glover said:

what sort of person owns this car.

At the moment, you do!

But, on a more serious note, The one that gives you the money first :D

Get in on the market and find out!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sean Glover said:

Such as any problems I’ve read they have a problem with the handbrake as well as they are nosiest diesels on the road, what sort of person owns this car. Mums Oaps etc

What?  IIRC these have a mechanical hillhold function. Handbrake is same as on other Suzukis with discs at the back. Just make sure it is properly adjusted and discs are in reasonable shape.  Yes the Diesel is a bit noisy, the petrol is better, but there are worse Diesels. I like Suzukis they generally work OK and get from A to B. 

19 minutes ago, Sean Glover said:

Jeremy Clarkson give car 1 star

Mr Clarkson also dailys a Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black edition, he's hardly the guy you want to listen to about a baby SUV that he'd never buy?

Just now, Mikey360 said:

Mr Clarkson also dailys a Mercedes CLK63 AMG Black edition, he's hardly the guy you want to listen to about a baby SUV that he'd never buy?

Ok thanks for help I just saying