Sign in to follow this  
jan808

FCA Authorisation firm

Hi all

I'm looking to start my own car finance company and in order to get started I will need a consumer credit licence. Just out of curiosity how did everyone get there's on here (limited or full permission)? Did you do it yourself? Or did you get help from a firm and if so how much did you pay?

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, jan808 said:

Hi all

I'm looking to start my own car finance company and in order to get started I will need a consumer credit licence. Just out of curiosity how did everyone get there's on here (limited or full permission)? Did you do it yourself? Or did you get help from a firm and if so how much did you pay?

Thank you.

That wont be a finance firm your starting will it ?. surely your looking to be a Broker to be able to offer Finance from a finance company for your car customers ?. 

limited permission if so , if you don't understand the process ask a broker to help you , they do charge but can be negotiated if you offer them your finance business.

Heard they charge anything from £200 /£500 for the info ,some even do it free  . 

My daughter has just registered and Close Brother helped her , but she had the power of us behind her as we deal with them so they know they will get her business , took our area manager about 30 mins to complete the process.  But Close wont be bothered if you only have a few cars .