Karl B

Where do you source your cars from? I'm looking for alternatives

5 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

I would tell everyone where to buy from :lol:

A bloody different place to me in another county on a different day when I'm not looking for stock . :D

Like it David tell me when your going please we. Can toss a coin :lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

I would tell everyone where to buy from :lol:

A bloody different place to me in another county on a different day when I'm not looking for stock . :D

Tried that Casper , got bored :rolleyes:, Just cant stop looking for the next deal , Its only the deals that keep me living .

The way to make me smile is waiting for the Finance prop to go accepted , I'm more on edge than the customer buying the car :lol:, There thinking new car I'm thinking Commission cheque .

Got three Finance props on Sat and then it was game on to sign up that day so I got the Commission in Sept :) Made it too :D

Had a cousin done it sold his bungalow and him and the missus moved there and came back he's selling-his flat  here and there and buying an other bungalow now .. 

Would now be a good time to suggest www.pigsflycars.com ... trade specials all the glitters too and ready to retail money makers bandwagon ... I can set you up at a discounted £100 membership fee  :P And some tea cakes preferably :D 1 bid 2, 3 are you in???? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, AW Motorgroup said:

Would now be a good time to suggest www.pigsflycars.com ... trade specials all the glitters too and ready to retail money makers bandwagon ... I can set you up at a discounted £100 membership fee  :P And some tea cakes preferably :D 1 bid 2, 3 are you in???? 

Chuck in a snow ball you have a deal 

Edited by Casper
  • Haha 1