JA Trader

Code Reader Snap on ???

On 18/07/2019 at 1:06 PM, JA Trader said:

I have looked into Autel but i think it lacks the programming facility for us no way of coding injectors or batterys

On 20/07/2019 at 7:39 AM, MarkTVS said:

What cars can the Autel not program? We have used it to program batteries etc before I’m sure aswell as injectors unless I’m mistaken.

At very least the 3 higher end Autels can all do Injectors and Batteries, plus soooooo much more, that is why I say they are best bang for the buck, they are as competent as things like Bosch and Autologic that cost 10 times as much !! ;)

Injector Codes and Batteries is not per se Programming Work :P

I would think some of the cheaper Autel's will do Injectors and Batteries etc, just not Programming and Version Coding, although I'm not familar with them, to me they are a DIY Machine ;)

My £2100 Autel was cheaper than my Snap On, both will do Injectors / Batteries and similar tasks, but the Autel comes with J2534 Pass Thru and will do Version Codings and Vehicle ECU Software Updates too, it is cheaper than my Solus Ultra Pro. 

Autel first year was free to update it, and after that it is no where even remotely near the £600, (that was a discounted "amnesty" deal btw) that Snap On Charged for updating the 4 year old Solus in December 2018 !!

Edited by Dave2302