Sign in to follow this  
Lazz

Price Guides

I know this topic has been done before and a lot of you don't use any but i tend to a bit, and use cap, now i tend to buy most of my stuff from auction so all that information is to hand in the catalogues, and just seeing as my cap subscription is up for renewal and was wondering do any of you get that information from another type of provider, if so who.

I use mototcheck for checks and i would say their price guide does not bear much resemblance to what you have to actually pay for stuff in the open market place.

I am just trying to see if there is another way of getting the guide prices without committing to another 12 month subscription for the few i do a cheaper way. 

PAYG HPI account. 

WBAC tend to be somewhere around cap below and cap avg. 

I don’t care what anyone says, we all bear in mind some reference to CAP figures, especially when spotting last minute opportunities during a live auction.

Given time, I base my valuation/max bid on AT’s suggested trade and compare with their suggested retail less my margin and costs.

Edited by Mark101
  • Like 1

I woundered if I opened a hpi account with another provider or someone if anyone offered cap prices without perhaps having to do a hpi check first

The vw link gives cap figures just with a different layout.

Thanks for the vw thing, just had a look at it and it is within £25 of the figures i have been getting from valuation anywhere

that will save me a bit for the few valuations i need to to