Sign in to follow this  
Gavin@Rousdon

Retail Checker - Autotrader

Now the clock at counted down to zero I was wondering if anyone had signed upto to Retail Checker via their Dealer Portal?

It seemed a massively flawed product in my view at an eye watering price. Certain aspects were useful but it was based around a unrealistic trade price and a suggested retail price which would put your car at the upper end compared to others for sale. 

Not looking to knock Autotrader as I'm a fan in all honestly, but I would be amazed if this product stays in the form it is and at the price it is. Can't see what it offers over using CAP and searching on AT.

Is retail checker the same thing as i control?

not sure as I've never really saw i-control but I have the feeling they may share elements such as regional desirability etc etc

not sure as I've never really saw i-control but I have the feeling they may share elements such as regional desirability etc etc

I've found i control a handy little tool but like you say, it is flawed and IMO expensive for what it is and that's why I've cancelled the product. I find the desirability tool quite handy (it's to be taken with a pinch of salt though) and if the price of it was right I'd stick with it. Sadly I can't justify £150 per month for it so it has to go.