Sign in to follow this  
Lakeside

Bca Pendragon No Docs?

Anyone else notice the last few weeks that nearly everything going through BCA by Pendragon is sold with no docs? Anyone know the reason behind it? 

Most saying no docs, some saying copy of V5 only.

Bought two from Pendragon this week.. both got docs (one had no service history but found it stashed under the seat), I try not to buy from Pendragon, absolute crap a lot of the time.

3 hours ago, AutoJacob said:

Bought two from Pendragon this week.. both got docs

Were they advertised as no docs though?

Pendragon are bad...... Sorry make that really bad. They go on with everything unless it's the sh1t that they've already identified as crap, i take it you boys already know this though right? 

9 hours ago, Dealer said:

Pendragon are bad...... Sorry make that really bad. They go on with everything unless it's the sh1t that they've already identified as crap, i take it you boys already know this though right? 

Yea, it’s Evans Halshaw I believe? Who also offer a buying service like WBAC. So it’s difficult to tell what’s a genuine p/x and what’s been sold to them as scrap.

There was just a couple of cheapies I had my eye on but this no docs thing is putting me off if I’m going to have to wait weeks applying for a V5

Go Vauxhall were doing this a while ago it was a problem with the admin at the dealerships apparently sending docs to head office then they were sending back to bca. I bought 2 last week from pen both with all docs but did notice a lot at Blackbushe Monday with no docs