notchback

Offering finance

Hi,

I'm a new trader starting out, and currently selling from home. I've had a few customers asking if we can arrange finance. How do you go about arranging finance? I presume you have to register with FCA? Which companies are good to use, any recommendations or advice welcome! 

Thanks. 

I've had a bit of a search on this forum, but some recommendations would be good. We are already registering for VAT

Edited by notchback
typo

Please read the forum, use the search button to research lots of previous posts explaining finance. 

On 27/07/2018 at 5:36 PM, Arfur Dealy said:

Please read the forum, use the search button to research lots of previous posts explaining finance. 

Ive read a load of the threads about finance on the forum, some have been useful, but there aren't that many recommendations for companies to use, especially those that will allow you to arrange finance without having a forecourt (i'm trading from home). I have called a few companies but so far not managed to find one who is fine with us working from home. 

There's loads of threads on this here.  I'd recommend Blue.  You will need to be VAT regustered and FSA.  Natalie Draper is a rep for Blue and is on this forum.

I think others use Close, Mallard etc. They're all fine with you being a doorstepper.

14 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

There's loads of threads on this here.  I'd recommend Blue.  You will need to be VAT regustered and FSA.  Natalie Draper is a rep for Blue and is on this forum.

I think others use Close, Mallard etc. They're all fine with you being a doorstepper.

Great thanks, I'll look in to those today :)