Sign in to follow this  
Dealer

Exchange And Mart Advertising

No doubt it's been discussed before but do any of you on here use the above. For the life of me I can't think of anyone who would log on here these days and search for cars. Had the rep in today giving me the hard sell but he left empty handed anyway. 

We use them, it’s OK value for money, plus they will take care of Facebook page etc. and do websites for you if required.  

They're part of the Newsquest group so it links with local press etc.

Plus, remember (as mentioned on another thread) that people will google search and go from there nowadays, rather than necessarily going to a dedicated site.

They work to try and push themselves up on the rankings and they’re fairly high up because it’s such an established company.  

They assign a free call tracker number to the ads, so when a punter calls, it announces it’s from X&M so you know it’s working. Or not  

About the same response as we get from Motors, so not brilliant but alright for the spend - it I wouldn’t want to pay more-and miles better value for leads than the Autotrader daylight robbery.

We got our arm twisted to try it a few years back but on a 3 month trail.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

We use them, it’s OK value for money, plus they will take care of Facebook page etc. and do websites for you if required.  

They're part of the Newsquest group so it links with local press etc.

Plus, remember (as mentioned on another thread) that people will google search and go from there nowadays, rather than necessarily going to a dedicated site.

They work to try and push themselves up on the rankings and they’re fairly high up because it’s such an established company.  

They assign a free call tracker number to the ads, so when a punter calls, it announces it’s from X&M so you know it’s working. Or not  

About the same response as we get from Motors, so not brilliant but alright for the spend - it I wouldn’t want to pay more-and miles better value for leads than the Autotrader daylight robbery.

We got our arm twisted to try it a few years back but on a 3 month trail.

What price do you pay for it please 

Absolutely, its an art to do digital marketing for the unknown product and getting many things done like content writing from https://www.essaygeeks.co.uk/coursework/  and alot of other things like graphics design from a huge team so we can cover more things on instagram or facebook though.

if you find this subject more lightly and never want to or wish to finish this up as it sounds really interesting for us