Sign in to follow this  
williamblackshaw

Might be of interest to some of you

Interesting. We're going to be starting planning for next years conference soon, we're looking to double the size of the Expo, would be interesting to hear what kind of other suppliers you would all be interested in seeing so we can ensure we're targeting the right mix of exhibitors

I think you need to continue off from last time but add things that help the actual business aswell as industry, also, and others might disagree, just feedback, why not try get more speakers who have 20 mins and do 3 sessions but then people can choose which one they wish to attend, if you have someone discussing bodyshop and someone discussing SEO at the same time you could choose which class to go in, the hot spots were to short 

Have a good range like in NADA

I will be attending the energy and marketing shows so can feedback if you'd like?

I will be attending the energy and marketing shows so can feedback if you'd like?

Yes please !

We're going to be hitting NADA is January to talk to supplier and take some ideas to help grow this years event and make it even better and more useful than ever !