Grantlfc81

Offering car finance

24 minutes ago, Earunder said:

Must admit, we've dealt with First Response for a number of years with our "not so good clientele" and can say they do try their best on your behalf and have never had any issues with them.  Completely recommended.

------

On a side note, most if not all finance brokers / sub-prime lenders will move a customer (Your original customer) to another dealer if you are unable to completely sell your car.

But i would still get paid a commission for the customer even if they buy elsewhere...  That's my experience anyways

1 minute ago, Tadams said:

But i would still get paid a commission for the customer even if they buy elsewhere...  That's my experience anyways

Never found a broker / lender that offer commission on just a lead.

Years ago that was normal practice for lead generating brokers, but I've never seen or heard of it from a car dealer point of view.

9 minutes ago, Tadams said:

Really?

5 minutes ago, Earunder said:

Never found a broker / lender that offer commission on just a lead.

Years ago that was normal practice for lead generating brokers, but I've never seen or heard of it from a car dealer point of view.

We send everything to Zuto, they got in contact towards the end of last year that they now have a dealer referral arm to the business. 

We prop to them, they place with one of 18 lenders hopefully of which can do the original car, if we they can't they will call with criteria and ill look for another car for the customer that fits. 
If that doesn't work they will place them at another dealer and if it pays i still get a comms payment as without me they wouldn't of had the cust so rite fully so they pay me for it.

That way i still get something even if i don't sell the original car. 

1 minute ago, Tadams said:

We send everything to Zuto, they got in contact towards the end of last year that they now have a dealer referral arm to the business. 

We prop to them, they place with one of 18 lenders hopefully of which can do the original car, if we they can't they will call with criteria and ill look for another car for the customer that fits. 
If that doesn't work they will place them at another dealer and if it pays i still get a comms payment as without me they wouldn't of had the cust so rite fully so they pay me for it.

That way i still get something even if i don't sell the original car. 

Never heard of anything like that, but I don't give Zuto anything, they come to us.

Why do you prop to Zuto?  Why not to a good broker that actually pays commision instead of a referral fee?

1 minute ago, Earunder said:

Never heard of anything like that, but I don't give Zuto anything, they come to us.

Why do you prop to Zuto?  Why not to a good broker that actually pays commision instead of a referral fee?

Yeh we get customers from them and we send a few their way, works well in that respect. 

Just always found them quite nice people to deal with and with the size of lending panel they have its a one shot thing, if they cant approve it i doubt anyone else could.

In regards to comms what they pay on a SP deal is probably higher than most anyways and its easy as they sign the customer up, get the proofs (if needed) and just ask me for an invoice.

Maybe we lose a little on prime stuff but they are few and far between at the moment.   

16 minutes ago, Tadams said:

Yeh we get customers from them and we send a few their way, works well in that respect. 

Just always found them quite nice people to deal with and with the size of lending panel they have its a one shot thing, if they cant approve it i doubt anyone else could.

In regards to comms what they pay on a SP deal is probably higher than most anyways and its easy as they sign the customer up, get the proofs (if needed) and just ask me for an invoice.

Maybe we lose a little on prime stuff but they are few and far between at the moment.   

Speak to Evolution Funding if you getting less than 30% through on prime.  ;)

Edited by Earunder