Sign in to follow this  
colnecarcentre

Sub Sub Prime Finance Provider

Does any one have any suggestions for a real sub... SUB prime lender.

I have a customer who has fallen down the ladder... already knocked back at Advantage, First Response and MoneyBarn level. 

If anyone has any recommendations of one of the 'black box' PIN number lenders that you have some decent experience with, I'd appreciate the heads up!

The car finance company, car must be 2008 onwards and under 100k. If you type in there name in Google followed by the word dealer page you will find the dealer website also with all the info on joining and how they run.

After this point though there is no one left, if your customer cannot be approved with these guys they are a lost cause. 

Never really used moneybarn, don't they give rubbish LTV lend ? They expect the car at near trade price I was told. 

There is also moneyway who are subprime, you find they approve a few bits that first response decline, there about the same leval Apr as them. 

Good luck

Glenside do subprime however they are deposit based, so if your customer has no dipper or swaper then its a no go. However they may of changed since I last looked