Sign in to follow this  
Daylight

Anyone want to underwrite a part-ex?

Evening all. We have been offered a car against an SOR vehicle of ours part-ex but are fully stocked at the moment so not able to do so. Would anyone be interested in underwriting it for us so we can make the sale of our X5?

FYI it's a 2010/60 118d M-sport done 87k in black. I can drop further info and pictures via PM

HI Mate,

send us the details via your buyers compared account and i'll email it to all the dealers for you. PM me if you've forgotten your login details.

Phil 

• Like 1

received, sent it out to 3500 dealers for you. They'll contact you directly. Good luck. How easy did you find it to use?

Edited by Phil H

Thanks mate. Yes very easy, I inputted with the CAP ID, nice and straightforward. 

You've broken your duck! Let's hope it carries on from there for you chap 

1 hour ago, Daylight said:

Thanks mate. Yes very easy, I inputted with the CAP ID, nice and straightforward. 

You've broken your duck! Let's hope it carries on from there for you chap 

Thanks mate it's been a long 18 months in the making and it's already got people liking the concept, but just like anything new it takes time to build up traction and the best thing about for us dealers is we can buy and sell stock between ourselves for free.